Corruption issues in MS Exchange Server database can create serious woes for your organization’s email communication. As Exchange Server holds its total information in STM and EDB files. But corrupt EDB files on MS Exchange can result into an erratic client-server (Outlook-Exchange) behavior. Because of this, Outlook may freeze or start hanging, mailbox items may create problems in synchronizing and may not archive normally.
If you have encountered any EDB files corruption or troubling issues with Exchange Server database, then you immediately require a professional Exchange recovery tool to resume to normal email communication. Kernel for Exchange Server is an powerful Exchange recovery tool, which uses its revolutionary QFSCI algorithm to deal with all types of EDB corruption issues caused due to JET Database engine errors, physical hard drive errors, Exchange dirty shutdown problems, exceeding the EDB files storage limit errors, Checksum errors etc.
How Kernel for Exchange Server is different from other tools/methods?
Kernel for Exchange Server tool is an advanced yet user-friendly solution to recover complete exchange server mailboxes (like inbox, outbox, emails with attachments, calendars, deleted items, contacts etc.) from any types of corruption issues. The uniquely programmed algorithm of this Exchange Recovery software allows users to recover corruption from user mailboxes as well as public & private recovery folders (Pub1.edb and Priv1.edb) of Exchange Server.
Cutting-edge features of Kernel for Exchange Server Tool:
- Fixes all Corruption Issues At Once: This exchange recovery tool is proficient to repair and restore all types of Exchange Server corruption issues in a single cycle. It can even recover permanently deleted user mailboxes including emails, images, zipped attachments, calendars, tasks etc. within a matter of minutes
- Powerful Recovery Modes: The tool uses its two different recovery modes, i.e. Standard Scan Mode and Advanced Scan Mode to extracts and recover corruption issues from severely damaged .edb and .stm files. Users can add multiple EDB files one after one for scanning to attain quicker recovery solution. Additionally, the tool incorporates ‘From’ field and ‘Disk Space’ based recovery options to efficiently repair EDB files using various conditions.
- Multiple saving formats: Kernel for Exchange Server offers immense convenience to save the recovered EDB files to various formats like PST, MSG (Unicode & ANSI), EML, RTF, HTML and Text.
- Splits Large-size PST files: Forget about all the obstacles that come in your way while exporting EDB files – just like large-size PST file limitation. This tool brilliantly splits the output PST files that cross the predefined limits. Users can even create new Unicode PST files to store the recovered files.
- Migration to Various Platforms: Besides exporting EDB files to Outlook PST files, this exchange recovery tool also enables users to migrate the recovered files to Office 365 or to Live Exchange Server, in merely no time.
- Preservers Original Data Integrity: Kernel for Exchange Server software ensures retaining total data integrity after recovery and migration process by keeping original structure formatting, mail header information and Meta properties intact.
- Handy Filtering option: The tool is embedded with smart filtering options to include or exclude specific items or item types to have requirement based recovery. The filtering options turns really handy at the time of saving the recovered items that falls in particular date range etc.
- Steer-clear Preview before saving: This Exchange recovery tool allows users to preview the recovered items before saving on the respective locations. The retrieved items are offered to preview in a tree-like structure ensuring easy verification and user readability.
Get crystal-clear idea of tool’s behavior by downloading the trial version of Kernel for Exchange Server for absolutely free. The free version is capable to search, scan and repair the corrupt EDB files. Users may take the advantage to have a detailed preview of the retrieved items using this evaluation version. However, this demo version restricts users to save only 25 items from each folder, but you may easily upgrade to the licensed version to enjoy unlimited features of the tool.
Note: Please ensure that your system meets basic system requirements before downloading/purchasing this Exchange/ recovery tool.
- Minimum Memory Requirement - 512 MB (more recommended)
- Disk Space Requirement - 50 MB of Free Space